At The Piano Gallery, we make every effort to ensure you are happy with your new piano. In the unlikely event that you would like to return a piano purchased online through pianogallery.com, please contact us at (801) 266-9550 or email us at email@example.com.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- To request a return, contact The Piano Gallery at (801) 266-9550 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive the return request we will coordinate pickup and return of the piano, determine whether shipping costs will be included in the return, and will inspect the piano before determining issuing a merchandise credit.
- Approved returns will be issued a merchandise credit less any determined shipping costs. These costs will be determined on a case-by-case basis. Cash or credit card refunds when requested by buyer may be considered on a case-by-case basis by Judi Slot Online Jackpot The Piano Gallery and may include a restocking fee up to 20%.
- No returns will be accepted without prior return authorization.
- Pianos that have been damaged or altered in any way in the buyer’s possession (including improper service) may not be approved for return.
- Special orders or pianos that have been customized or modified per the customer’s request may not be returned.
Pianos purchased in-store or over the phone may be governed by a return policy different from that stated here. For questions or concerns, please contact The Piano Gallery at (801) 266-9550 or email@example.com.